Tell us a little about what you need, and we'll respond with our price and estimated turnaround time.
Need an appraisal now? Order securely online for an accurate, reliable appraisal to fit your specific needs.
When you need to know the true value of a property, you need an expert. Find out about the appraisal process.
WE ARE OPEN DURING THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. WE OFFER DRIVE BY, EXTERIOR ONLY, USPAP COMPLIANT APPRAISALS, WITH NO PERSON TO PERSON CONTACT. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED US FOR ALL YOUR APPRAISAL NEEDS DURING THESE DIFFICULT TIMES AND STAY SAFE.
Alliance Appraisal Services is known for high quality, professional Residential, Commercial & Industrial real estate appraisals in the entire metropolitan area including all towns and villages in Rockland County, Orange County, Westchester County, Putnam, Dutchess, Brooklyn (Kings), Manhattan (New York), Bronx, Queens, Staten Island (Richmond) - All Five Boroughs of New York City. Our appraisal reports reflect our due diligence, are top notch, second to none.
Owner has over thirty years of appraisal experience, holds an MBA degree and a CPA designation. Expert witness testimony and litigation support are always available. Qualified as an expert witness. Part 36 court approved appraiser.Needing a professional real estate appraisal? Contact Alliance Appraisal Services today or place your order online.
Whether it's an old or new house, large or small building, simple or complex assignment, residential, commercial or industrial property, large scale new construction or development site, our ongoing analysis of local real estate market trends, advanced education and hours of study as licensed & certified appraisers make us qualified to provide real estate valuations in the entire New York metropolitan area including: Rockland, Orange, Westchester, Dutchess, Ulster, Manhattan (New York), Brooklyn (Kings), Queens, Staten Island (Richmond) (all of New York City) for clients ranging from national mortgage companies, lenders, credit unions, banks, attorneys, municipalities, government agencies, investors, executors, Realtors, brokers, local lenders, individuals, businesses, homeowners, landlords, tenants, law firms, lawyers, accountants, CPA's, consumers, investors, buyers, sellers, litigants, etc.
Going beyond mortgage transactions, we can also assist you with:
• Purchases, sales, buying, selling, refinance, Investment analysis, Estates, Date of Death Valuations, IRS Appraisals, Conservtion Easement valuations, acquisition/taking appraisals, Permanent & Temporary Easement valuations, restricted values, Litigation support, Short Sales, Foreclosures, Loan Modifications, Bankruptcy, Divorce, Partial Interests, Tax Grievances, Vacant Land, Partnership Dissolution, Business Valuations, Drive by Appraisals, etc.
• Commercial, Residential & Industrial Appraisal Specialists
• Valuations for bankruptcy, divorce, matrimonial matters, estates, legal & litigation issues, Eminent Domain, Foreclosure, Short Sales, IRS appraisals, establishing basis, capital gains tax analysis, charitable contributions, casualty losses, trusts, estates and all court purposes.
• Expert Witness Testimony
• Tax Assessments (reducing property taxes)
• Retrospective & Prospective home valuations, Date of Death appraisals, capital gains tax basis valuations for all types of properties.
• Properties we appraise include: single family houses (one family homes), two, three and four family houses, all types of multi family houses, apartment buildings, stores, warehouses, factories, industrial properties, gas stations, mixed use buildings, office buildings, co-ops(Cooperatives), condos (condominiums), all types of vacant land, subdivisions, development sites, churches, schools, synagogues, religious properties, conservation easements, temporary & permanent easements, ground leases, etc.
• Our commercial appraisals include if necessary: Discounted cash flow analysis, direct capitalization with income and expense analysis, the Cost Approach and comparable sales.
• We also offer BUSINESS VALUATIONS for all types of businesses and going concerns including S Corporations, corporations, sole proprietors, partnerships, etc. CPA on staff!
Technology plays a major role in how Alliance Appraisal Services does business. It helps keep fees low while simultaneously achieving fast turn around times and high quality reports. Our reports conform to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). We also believe that no matter where you go, service is the top reason a client comes, goes, repeats or gives your number to others. You'll be shown the utmost courtesy in all aspects of working and communicating with Alliance Appraisal Services. Finally, what it boils down to is simply the best possible experience for our clients. Call us today, and let us prove to you why we're different.
Just a few areas we service include: New City, Bardonia, Bear Mountain, Blauvelt, Chestnut Ridge, Congers, Fort Montgomery, Garnerville, Greenwood Lake, Harriman, Haverstraw, West Haverstraw, Highland Falls, Hillburn, Monsey, Nanuet, New City, Nyack, Upper Nyack, Orangeburg, Palisades, Piermont, Grandview, Upper Grandview, Pearl River, Pomona, Sloatsburg, Hillburn, Sparkill, Spring Valley, Sterling Forest, Stony Point, Suffern, Tallman, Tappan, Thiells, Tomkins Cove, Tuxedo, Valley Cottage, West Nyack, Central Nyack, Monsey, Kaser, Wesley Hills, West Point, Monroe, Woodbury, Blooming Grove, Clarkstown, Ramapo, Orangetown, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Peekskill, Larchmont, Yonkers, Bedford, Mount Kisco, Eastchester, Scarsdale, Dobbs Ferry, Somers, Katonah, White Plains, etc.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.